Friday, January 23, 2009

Back to it

It has been a while since I have posted...lots going on around here...

One of things that has kept me busy is getting to the gym 5 days a week. I'm trying to run 5 days, with cross-training 2 of those days and weights the other 2 days. Almost 2 weeks down...and 14 to go before the mini! I lost all my endurance from the marathon by taking 2 1/2 months off. I am finally comfortable with 3 miles and working my way back up with a 4 mile run scheduled for Saturday morning. The gym has been VERY full with everyone making their New Year's resolution to get in shape! I have been getting out of work late, so a lot of the 5:00 crowd is already done.

One of our goals for early 2009 is to sell our house, pending many improvements. The work officially gets kicked off this weekend! Wouldn't it be wonderful if one of those home make-over shows came to my house and got everything done in one weekend?! (I think I have been watching too much TLC and HGTV!) Please pray that someone wants to buy our house this spring!

No comments: