Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yay...

...Officially as of 2:00 this morning, I am done scraping the popcorn off the ceilings! Yay! I have hated that dusty, messy job! (The reason that I was up so late is because I put off getting started until 9:30!) The master bed, bath, and closet are ready for the contractor to fix the walls! These are the last rooms! Unfortunately, that means that we have moved the bed into the only available space in the living room!



A crazy thing happened Sunday. The office that I work at four days a week was broken into. Two other offices next to us were also broken into and received more damage than we did. My boss called Sunday night and I was definitely not expecting that kind of news. The damage could have been worse and they didn't take much. However, the intruders had access to my tax information including my social security number. So now I need to work on taking the steps to report it and make sure everything is ok on my credit. Our office is getting an alarm system installed on Thursday!



Craig's spring break was nice. I got really spoiled having him around. Today all the school stress hit him and the long meetings started up again. I don't know which one of us is more ready for him to graduate!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: