Wednesday, August 19, 2009

House update...yay.

Today was supposed to be closing day on the house. Or so we thought. So much so that I took the afternoon off from work. However, due to some paperwork details, we didn't close today. So now the closing is scheduled for Tuesday (my day off, yay.)

The grass didn't grow too much last week at the house and since we were supposed to close early this week, we didn't bother mowing the grass. Now it looks like we will be making another trip this weekend, just to mow the grass. yay.

Craig and I just got back from a work outing. I'm not 100% sure of the purpose, but it is an organization that has the goal of networking the new hires at Crane. So tonight we got together and went bowling. Everyone we met was very nice and easy to talk to. Most people have moved to the area recently, so we got compare rent prices, commutes, etc. It was a good time. yay.

My job is continuing to be great. One of the things I love the best is working with other hygienists. My first 5 years, I have mainly been the only hygienist in the office. So now I feel like I have tons of resources if I ever have a problem. The dentists, all 4 of them, have been really great too. yay.

Our apartment is finally looking like a real "house." I finally got most of the boxes unpacked or put away so that the second bedroom can be used as a bedroom. (you guessed it...yay.)

No comments: