Sunday, January 31, 2010

I had to...

Normally, I wouldn't buy an expensive race tech shirt, but I couldn't resist this one. I ordered this shirt this week and it has already arrived! It uses the sights, streets and neighborhoods of DC to form a runner's silhouette. I can't decide if I should wear it before the race or not.

Saturday's run was 16 miles and it went really well. I ran 8.25 miles with the group and then ran the course by myself again, backwards the second time. The weather was really cold, but the sun came out. At times I almost felt too hot in all my layers, but then the wind would really blow and I would have to put my gloves back on and pull my scarf over my face.

I am ready for it to warm up and for the race to be here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to Runners World, it's running ettique to not wear a race t-shirt until after you ran the race. If you wear it before, we won't tell anyone! -Eric