Thursday, October 20, 2011

Everyone needs a good laugh...

and everyone needs to be humbled every now and then...
1st Grade...missing my front tooth (Tooth #E actually!)  I'm pretty sure Sarah has a school picture with this shirt on too.
 
Funny...I remember having friends in 2nd grade, but you wouldn't guess it by the picture!  PERM!!!  Sarah and I loved this outfit - the sleeves rolled up to show the blue flowers and with shorts to match!
 
3rd grade - pretty sure that was my best attempt at doing my "wave" bangs.  That was one of my favorite shirts for the longest time.  My dad and I went shopping while Sarah went to a church youth group party one Saturday.  The jeans we bought to go with it were way too big, but they had the blue flower accents on them too!

4th grade - turtle neck and elderly sweater...what can I say?  The retainer was a nice touch of bling!
 
5th Grade at the new elementary school.  If I remember right I had a couple vests that I loved to wear.  Awesome.  I started ortho appliances/head-gear in 3rd grade and then wore braces till 7th.  It was one of the best investments ever made by my parents!

 
6th grade - Also a favorite shirt, I think bought on one of our trips to Arkansas to visit my Grandparents.
I guess this just shows that I have always been a big nerd!  Hope you got a good laugh!

No comments: