Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day off

The weather was gorgeous today!  I almost enjoyed my short run this morning!  I have some pretty regular roads that I like to run and this mail box caught my eye today. 
Welcome to my empty pantry.  I did not take a before picture because I was trying not to vomit as I cleaned it out.  This morning I discovered my pantry had been violated...*gasp*...by a m@*$%.  I don't like even saying the word -  the little varmints gross me out sooooooo much!  So a lot got thrown away and everything else got wiped down with Clorox.  YUCK!
After an expensive trip to Target, because I always find more than I need, my pantry is not only organized but also unappetizing to small creatures.  It wasn't on my to do list this morning when I woke up, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. 

No comments: