Monday, September 3, 2012

Birthday



It was our first time in Lucas Oil Stadium, we saw the Colts win in a preseason game against the Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday.


Friday we celebrated my birthday with a cookie at work.
Sarah and Grayson grew some flowers this summer and picked some just for me!

Craig ordered the most chocolate cake they would make!  (I took a "real age" test for one of my classes and it determined that I was really only 24.8.  So that is what I'm claiming this year instead of my real age.)


Amazing!

I knew that Sarah, Eric and Grayson were coming for a visit on Saturday, but I didn't know that Craig's family, Mom, Mike, Abby, and my Grandparents were meeting us for lunch!  I was very surprised!  Sarah and Craig were very sneaky in the planning and did a great job!  I loved seeing everyone!

After everyone went home, Craig and I went to the IU vs ISU football game after a little tailgating!

It was a GREAT day!

No comments: