Thursday, January 10, 2013

January Catch-up!

My friend Kelly and I worked on our first little crafty project for the nursery!  

Craig and I met some friends to paint pottery after Christmas!
Tree in the backyard
We had dinner with friends at the Melting Pot!  Our chocolate fondue was on fire!  So yummy!

Icicles off our garage

Craig and Dave played in the snow!  Brrrr!

We went to the Wizard of Oz with some family!  Very good play with a very well trained Toto!

We have a crib!  It barely fit in the car and Craig had to load it by himself, but WE HAVE A CRIB!  It is still in the box, but at least we are making progress!

I got to spend some time playing cars with Grayson!  He is so cute, smart, and funny!

December 26th:  We had a blizzard!  Somewhere around a foot of snow came down at our house!

Craig pulled into the driveway and shoveled a path for me to get out and into the house!

Our front trees were covered!

The snow really drifted against our back doors!


No comments: