Tuesday, January 7, 2014

BABS

This picture was taken at Bloomington Area Birth Services (BABS).  Our favorite Lactation Consultant, Ann Marie, was interacting with Eleanor while she was on my lap.  The BABS website has been updated and I found this picture on their new site. 
I first started going to BABS for prenatal yoga.  I credit the yoga for keeping working/walking during my pregnancy, but it was also so good for me mentally.  Now we average going to BABS about once a week.  We attend Nurse & Chat twice a month and Eleanor's Music Together class was also held here.  
Ann Marie was the consultant that had the knowledge and expertise to diagnose Eleanor's tongue and lip tie and helped us seek the treatment she needed.  We had a very rough start on our breastfeeding journey and I know that we would not have been successful without Ann Marie's help.  We love BABS!

No comments: