Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Yay for a day off! I have been able to enjoy the day by spending time with Craig! Too bad he has so much school work to do.

We finally broke down and decided to hire the work out on our house that we could do ourselves...if only we had the time. The same guy who worked on the walls is doing a lot of finishing work. He only worked 4 hours yesterday and got soooo much done! Hopefully I get the chance to post some pictures later. The goal is to get all the supplies ready tonight to install the living room floor tomorrow!

Some exciting news: I have an interview with a dental office near Bloomington!! I got a call yesterday and could barely contain my excitement. The doctor was very easy to talk with over the phone and was willing to accommodate my schedule for an interview! The information I obtained from their website makes this seem like a great opportunity and great office to work for. Please pray that I am a good match for this office.

More good news: Taxes are done....and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!

1 comment:

Kristoffer said...

Good luck at your interviews, Jessica!