Friday, June 12, 2009

Apartment/Orientation

Yay! We have a place to live! We found a nice apartment in Bloomington to rent for the next year. It was quite a process trying to find a place that would fit our needs. Most of the renting possibilities are geared toward students. I think we finally found a clean, quiet, roomy apartment! Craig will move down 4th of July weekend. I will still be working in Terre Haute until the middle of July and then I will join him when I start my job. (Our apartment is the one on the top right side...won't those stairs be fun!?!)


Ellettsville Dental Center

Today I went to my new place of employment and spent the morning checking everything out. Hopefully my first day will go a little smoother because I am a little more familiar with the office. It was great to meet most of the staff. Everyone seemed very nice and very willing to help make my transition into the office easy. I went to lunch with 2 of the hygienists and had the chance to ask a lot of questions. I feel like they were very open and honest and this office will be a great place to work.

No comments: