Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day at the spa

One of the "perks" of my job is that we get to pick a place to enjoy a staff outing. This year it was decided to go back to French Lick Spa! We were allowed to pick from a long list of treatments. We looked forward to the spa day for several months! (I have been looking forward to it since I first heard about it at my interview in April!)

Spa at French Lick

Most of the gals picked facials and massages. After we checked in, we were shown to a changing room to change into our robes and slippers.

This was the women's waiting room before we were called back to our appointments. Stephanie and Chelsea looked relaxed before the fun even started. I picked a 60 minute Swedish massage. I don't know what was Swedish about, but it was wonderful. I was covered in oil from head to toe. Afterwards, there were showers available with soap, shampoo, and towels provided.

Beautiful place!

I also got to enjoy a manicure and paraffin pedicure!


With appointments in the morning and afternoon, almost all of us made it for lunch together.

No comments: