Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hollywood

For some reason, I can't move the pictures around in this post and I'm out of patience trying, so here is Hollywood...in random order! We did the zoo and hollywood on the first day.

Christopher Reeve
I started taking pictures of the stars that I recognized. Then I realized...I knew most of the names and the sidewalk was very crowded, so I stopped after 10 or so. We happened to be there on Michael Jackson's birthday, so his star was full of people and flowers.

Dick Van Dyke - Danville native!


Rodeo Drive...around 6 pm after everything was closed.
We couldn't afford to shop here anyway!


Craig looks so happy to get his picture with me

$$ Rodeo Dr $$

Will Smith - "Change the world"

Roy Rogers (1949!)


The famous HOLLYWOOD sign

Chinese Theater

No comments: