Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Baby Blue

Last week I had the pleasure of spending some time at Sarah and Eric's helping get the baby's room ready! I feel pretty honored to be apart of the process! Sarah and Eric picked a great, bright shade of blue to cover up the neutral beige.
Step 1: taping the trim, windows, and ceiling!


The next morning when the bright sunshine was coming in the paint looked so great with the bedding they have picked out! It looks amazing! I'm so excited!

There was one minor sock fatality...but no paint on the carpet!!


Dana and her family just live a few miles down the road from Sarah!
There is Karter with his cute smile only seconds after the first picture was taken!

2 comments:

Dana Gray said...

Sarah abd Eric's nursery looks great...I love that shade of blue!!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I so glad that we live in the same state again!! Hopefully next time Kristoffer and Craig can join us!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

We love our new nursery! You did a great job Jess!
Love you,
Sarah
PS-I like your new blog bacground "wallpaper" cute!