Wednesday, September 14, 2011

4th anniversary of my 25th Birthday!

At work we get to order a special treat to share with the whole office!  Always a big hit is the double cookie with icing in the middle from Sam's.  It is sooooo good! 
 
Probably one of my favorite birthday cards ever!  Such a cute footprint from my favorite nephew Grayson! (He really does have all ten fingers and ten toes!)
 
Craig's version of making me a birthday cake - taking me to Starbucks for their birthday cake pops!  These are the sweetest, buttery, yummiest things you will ever eat.  About half of one is more than enough!

Our next stop was downtown Bloomington for the 4th Street Festival! 
 
Even though it was super hot, there were still a ton of people out to look at all the amazing art.  We did ending up buying one piece of art for someones birthday!  I can't wait to give it to them!


Craig and I decided to buy this pretty chair, to be delivered late October!
 
Did I mention that it was hot!?!  (and my husband is too!)

My free birthday dessert from Lennies.  Yummy brownie, topped with syrup and ice cream!  How did they know?
 
I got to make a couple birthday wishes this year!

My "cabin family" made me a fruit pizza!  (Notice what the blueberries spell!)   It was a great birthday and a great Labor day weekend.  Probably my favorite part was spending time with Craig in between his two weeks of travel. 


1 comment:

Dana Gray said...

Looks like your birthday was a lot of fun! I'm glad you got the chair...it is SO cute!! Love you :)