Thursday, September 1, 2011

Random...


Here are some of my favorite pictures/videos from this summer.
This morning...beautiful sky!



 Kaden and Karter making each other laugh over the silliest thing - "yellow."  These boys are the cutest and are definitely entertaining to be around!

Yesterday morning...silly neighbor's cat sitting on our back porch.

Craig enjoying his favorite nephew.  You can almost feel the love that is being hugged to Grayson!

This is Sarah holding Grayson when he was just a month old, stroking his face.  Her words at the end, "He is so sweet."   This video melts my heart.



Craig was the Electricity and Woodworking judge at the Vermillion County Fair and the Woodworking judge at the Vigo County Fair this summer.  He is so good with kids.  He asks just the right questions to get the kids talking.  One of the moms even asked him if he was a teacher.

My Grandpa has the clearest blue eyes.  He was having a good day when we saw him last.

Yummy cantaloupe.

Go Diego Go!  Just about everyone makes fun of me asks me about the Diego figurines that hang out in my car.  Craig won them in a random gift pack after a 5K race.  I just like them, that's the only reason I need!

It's weeks like this (when Craig is gone and I can blog all I want and eat all the junk I want) that I can have a dinner that consists of watermelon and m&m's.  The eating right and running again can start next week after my birthday!

This picture brings an instant smile to my face!  Grayson laughing at his Great Grandma Dodie!

This is the sunset after that crazy storm that caused the accident at the State Fair.

I LOVE Bloomington Farmer's Market!!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Jess, these are great photo's
and videos!!!

Mark said...

This is Great photo's and video's!!