Thursday, December 18, 2008

BP

120/80...That is Craig's new blood pressure! Yay! Craig went back to his family doctor and they are pleased with how he has responded to the medication.

We cleaned Craig's incision Sunday night and it was a bit dramatic. There was some dead skin and some smells and some overall grossness. I wasn't prepared for how I would react since I deal with blood and icky smells everyday. This was different because it was someone I love! Anyway, after I got over being a little sick to my stomach, I helped him clean it as much as I could. I think it looks like it is healing like it supposed to. I took pictures but decided not to post them. You're welcome!

We ordered our last Christmas gift over the Internet last night. I am definitely behind this year on being prepared. Since I have to do all the shopping, Craig is supposed to do the wrapping...however, nothing is wrapped yet! Hope everyone is more successful at being ready for Christmas than I am!

No comments: