Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve Eve

When Christmas comes around we have plenty of decorations for the house left over from our wedding. We have several frosted glass snowflake bowls, vases, and candle holders. This bowl has some of the ornaments that I made to hand out at our wedding. They are full of detail: our names, the wedding date, snowflakes, and a bow on top! However, we forgot the small detail of how to hand them out to people at the wedding. Therefore, they sat in a box in the corner of the reception!



This is one of our favorite ornaments. It means a lot to me to get it out each year and turn it to the new year. It makes me think, "Wow! 4 Christmases together!" But at the same time, the window can go all the way past 75 years!


Making Progress!

















We are currently getting tons of rain on top of the mountain of ice that we got today. Traveling is definitely not fun right now. Surprisingly I had a busy day at work. I think people decided to brave the roads because they had to go shopping anyway, why not stop at the dentist?! I am looking forward to having several days off and seeing family and friends!

No comments: