Saturday, February 21, 2009

Conference

I wouldn't say that I'm "financially literate" but I did attend the FIRST ANNUAL FINANCIAL LITERACY CONFERENCE! Whoo hoo! There were four professionals paired with four ISU FMA members that spoke about different financial topics. Craig was up first and he did a great job explaining financial concepts (such as..."What is a stock? Stock market? bond? mutual fund?") Craig was great at trying to generate discussion and keeping people thinking and asking questions. He did a great job! I think the whole event went really well and there was a lot of talk on making it bigger and better for next year. I think it also wore him out! He was asleep about five minutes after he got home.


BEFORE


AFTER

We are not completely done with this room, but we are getting close!

No comments: