Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Progress

The house is a dusty wreck! The work on the house is also disrupting my running schedule. Last week I got on the treadmill on Monday and could only run a mile before I got too stressed out thinking about all that had to be done at the house. I calmed down and was able to complete a really good run on Tuesday. However, that was all the running that happened for the rest of the week! We received almost a foot of snow by Wednesday! I ran 5 miles Sunday after church and felt great! I was thinking, "Hey that wasn't so bad. It's ok that I was lazy all week." Then it hit me Monday afternoon...I was so sore. Actually, I realized that only my left quad was extremely sore! I've never had that happen before.

Progress on the house is going well. Craig has been working on completing the master bathroom while I worked on scraping the ceilings. We are working on one half of the house at a time. Tuesday, the man started working on fixing the drywall. He works pretty fast and expects to be done with this half by Friday. That means the priming and painting begins this weekend! I work Saturday morning, but hopefully we can be very productive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess & Craig,

I feel for you going through all the work on the house. Just think of it as practice for all the future work you'll do on another house! I sure enjoy "reading up" on what's going on in your lives as well as Dana & Jake's.

Vicky