Thursday, February 19, 2009

Work, work, work

It is starting to finally feel like we are making progress! Craig is working on the trim in two of the bedrooms. After we shampoo the carpets, we can move things back into the two bedrooms. Progress will be slow this weekend because we won't be home much Saturday. Craig is helping with/speaking at a financial literacy conference. Craig's semester has required a lot of time and energy out of him this semester. He has always treated school as his "job," but it really feels like one this semester. I am so proud of him for the hard work he puts into school and at home.

This week the song "I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin has meant a lot to me. It is a good reminder of God's promises. I probably hear this song everyday on the radio, but the words of the song really stood out to me this week.

No comments: