Sunday, September 27, 2009

Clear Creek Trail

Clear Creek Trail is apparently the only flat place in Bloomington to run. It is also beautiful. Since we have joined the YMCA, I have joined the "Endurance Class." We meet 3-4 times a week with different goals for each meeting. Saturday we ran the trail and it was a beautiful morning.


Last summer when I was training for the marathon, I always wished that I had someone else to train with (besides the best husband in the world on his bike!) Now that I get to run with others, I definitely enjoy the benefits.

But I also enjoy just running with my thoughts. I always did a lot of thinking when I was running on my own.

Craig and I went back to the trail today and took a long walk and enjoyed more of the scenery.

Pretty pretty

1 comment:

Dana Gray said...

Dana and I loved that trail when we lived in Bloomington. Looks like beautiful weather...

Nice pictures, too...