Monday, September 8, 2008

Warm, Buggy, Lonely ramblings

Tonight was a warmish, VERY buggy, lonely run. Craig has class on Monday nights, so I ran by myself for the first time in probably close to 2 months. Ever since Craig got his bike, he has been by my side.

It was a good 40 minute run. Actually my training schedule said to rest tonight, but after last week's laziness, I decided that I should run. I wore my new race shoes for the first time and they are great.

I ran into a lot of bugs tonight. I knocked them off my shirt when I was done, but when I looked in the mirror, they were stuck to my neck with sweat! GROSS! Like 10 of them!

Since I was running alone, I ran with my phone. I have a total of one song on it, but right now it my favorite song - Give Me Your Eyes by Brandon Heath. I listened to it about 5-6 times in a row during the last half of my run. My ipod was uncharged since I haven't used it in 2 months!

No comments: