Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Sarah and Eric!

The sky is just this blue and beautiful today. There is no humidity and temps are less than 80 degrees. It feels like the spring weather that we skipped.


I am taking a geography course through ISU that will get me one step closer to a bachelor's degree. I haven't picked a degree yet, but apparently I still have a few general classes to get out of the way. I am taking my coures online which I thought would allow to me to work at my own pace and on my own time, but this course is pretty demanding. We are placed in groups and have to write essays with 3-4 other people. Yuck. We submitted an essay last night around 11:30 and I just found out that we earned a 100%! (Which is much better than the 100/150 that we did on our last one!) Tonight I have lots of fun hw to prepare for the next essay that starts tomorrow. But...we might have some time for tennis...it is sooo nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! We wish you the very best in your training for the Chicago Marathon...

We can't wait to see you soon in Indiana. Remember, you are always welcome here in Minnesota.

- Kristoffer, Dana, and Karter