Thursday, June 26, 2008

Running is good for thinking

One of the things that I love about running is that it gives me time to think. I made two realizations tonight: 1) I am letting myself get too stressed about my class. Actually Craig helped me realize this as I was walking out the door and while I was running I realized he was right. and 2) In one week, I will be done with this class and will be ready to enjoy the 4th of July weekend. Anyone doing anything fun for the 4th?

My 30 minute run tonight went well. I ran into a few lightening bugs, but luckily no mosquitoes!

Hopefully my mind is clear and I can make some progress on my essay. I am hoping to get it completed early so that we can have a date night to see Wall-E Friday night!

1 comment:

Dana Gray said...

Hope you got to go on your date! How was the movie?