Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Karter

So I started this site to talk about my running and life stuff, but something much more important happened today: Kris and Dana became parents to the beautiful miracle - Karter Edward Gray! We are so excited for them and only wish that we lived closer to Minnesota. Congratulations Dana and Kris!



Today I started my training for the Chicago Marathon that will be held in October. I signed up as a charity runner to support the American Cancer Society (ACS). I have been amazed at the support that has already been raised. This will be the extra motivation needed during the next 4 months of training! I have never been a morning person, but it wasn't too hard to roll out of bed an hour early this morning. If you are interested in supporting a great cause you can visit my personal page that I have through the ACS. Tomorrow is cross-training...I think I'll break out the Tae Bo!

No comments: