Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy to have company

This morning's workout was 6 x 400s at 2:05-2:15 pace with a warm up and cool down. I ran at the South Vermillion High School track. My husband was nice enough to come along and cheer me on and do a few laps himself. The track is really nice, but most days it is very windy and of course there is no shade. This morning was beautiful however, and almost chilly.
I have adapted my training from a book, 4 Months to a 4-Hour Marathon by David Kuehls. This book goes through every detail from gear to nutrition. He emphasizes that is important to re-fuel the body at Wednesday's dinner and Saturday's brunch. This is assuming though that I ran Wednesday evening...however, I ran from 6-7 am... so I had spaghetti for breakfast! with a brownie for dessert!
Different subject: Craig met with a guy today to give us a quote on fixing the walls at our house. We have very ugly, very cheaply finished drywall. So we have many options to mull over. Meanwhile, I need to work on homework. GTG

1 comment:

Dana Gray said...

Spaghetti for breakfast? That actually sounds like a pregnant craving slightly! :-)