Saturday, July 26, 2008

15 miles






Before 15 miles kicked my butt!





Heritage Trail



This is the pavement where I stretched after my run. I was soaked! I left my mark on the pavement. Yes...that is my butt and back sweat print! GROSS!




We ran at the Heritage Trail again this week. We started before 7:30 this morning, but it still wasn't early enough. The run took 2:39, so around the end it was getting pretty warm. I used an energy gel diluted in my water. It was strawberry-banana flavored - it tasted pretty good and I think it worked pretty well.

The Heritage Trail runs behind Rose Hulman and next to their football field. The Colts are there practicing right now. There were a lot of people on the trail walking to the field. We saw the team on the field and I saw one player walk out of the port-a-potty!! There were two players riding their bikes on the trail before practice started. One of them was Jeff Saturday and the other was "a very big man" according to Craig!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess, I'm soo proud of you! I will bring my bike w/ me next time I come to visit so I can keep you company on your run! Love you, Sarah