Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Early morning

Today's running goal was 12x400 at 2:05 pace with 2 minute rest. It was an early morning and it was humid and misting, yuck, but the run went well. I had to leave the house around 5:30, but the sun didn't really come up until 6:30 because it was so cloudy. It was different running at the track in the dark! I had to use the backlight feature on my watch for the first time. I wasn't at the track alone. A lot of different people in community use the track. There were about 7 different people there while I was. Craig rode his bike to the track and cheered me on for about 2 laps before he took off again. I also used my ipod and Grits really seemed to help today. (Grits the christian band, not the mushy food.) I had a pasta breakfast and by the time I was ready to start my day at work, I felt like I had already done a day's work! Today was a busy day, which always makes the day go fast.

No comments: