Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Itchy running

I rearranged my running schedule a little this week. I moved my run at the track to Tuesday morning instead of Wednesday. Each day is getting warmer and warmer this week! I had the pleasure of running with the JV cheerleaders! The goal was 6x400 at 2 minute pace with 2 minutes rest. This is a slightly faster pace than the past 4 weeks. The run went well exept that I was itching! I worked in the yard on Sunday and apparently got some chigger bites on my ankles and knees. As I started running, they started itching and then by the third lap, they were hurting. I really irritated them and now they are huge and disgusting. My biggest concern is hoping they heal enough so that I can still get my massage scheduled for Friday!

1 comment:

Dana Gray said...

Enjoy your massage!!!