Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Storm

I didn't realize how bad the storm was that we had last night until I went out for my run this morning. I was woken up last night when hail was hitting our bedroom window, but I just went back to sleep. I told Craig to stay in bed this morning because I could see that there were some trees down behind us and lots of debris scattered everywhere. I knew that it probably wouldn't be much fun to ride his bike around all the sticks and debris.

I started running my usual route, but had to change direction about a block from our house. There was a tree down in the road, which I thought would be fun to climb through, but I decided that probably wasn't the safest idea.

The run went well. This was my 40 minute run that got pushed back a day. It ended up being much nicer this morning compared to yesterday. The temperature was much lower, but there was still some humidity in the air. Plus I probably got a little extra work-out jumping over sticks and dodging puddles.

No comments: